Advanced Trainers Skills – Oct 6th – Oct 9th
THE SECRETS OF JOHN OVERDURF
What’s beyond the usual content and processes taught traditionally at Trainer’s training? John will be teaching skills and original processes he’s developed which you won’t find anywhere else. He’s purposely teaching different material than what he teaches at his Trainer Certification Trainings. This will be a very unique, eye-opening experience. This is next level material!
As a trainer or a coach, among other roles you play, you are an attention-shifter, context creator and punctuator of experience, all while being who you really are. What are these roles? How do you put them in action?
Learn how to add these skills to your current presentation and teaching
style to facilitate deep learning, skill development and personal transformation and be more of who you are in front of a group.
If you’re interested in leading edge, information and techniques; if you’re interested in developing even more ease, creativity and flexibility in teaching and training… and in Life, this training is for you.
Here’s a sampling of some of the topics we’ll be covering:
- Hypnotic Improvisation Skills
- Formatting the Unconscious Mind for Learning and Transformation
- The Three Brain Model of Coherence
- The Five Rhizomatic Principles
- Hypnotic Loop Construction and Delivery
- Advanced Training Design
- What is theThree Brain Model and how can you employ it in your trainings?
- What is the optimal state in which to train and how can you cultivate it?
- What is new research neuroscience research which can take your presentation and training design to the next level?
- How can you integrate the Meta Pattern of All Classic NLP Patterns into your training design?
- How and when to you create inductive or deductive processing in training? Why would you want to to do this?
- What are universal frames to set-up ecological transformation in groups?
- What is Rhizomatic Perception and how can you cultivate it?
- What are the Principles of Rhizomatic teaching design and how can they
- add depth, creativity, and expansiveness to your teaching?
- What are little used, but very effective hypnotic principles and language patterns you can use to conversationally create trance and embed important themes in any kind of group?
- How can you become a consistent developer of your own original material to create your own niche?
This will be a fun, inspirational and improvisational training experience with lots of hands-on practice, Q&A, and advanced instruction in a down to earth, relaxed, small group setting.
So what’s beyond the usual content and processes taught traditionally at Trainer’s training? Come to this workshop, join John and find out.